Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 69 mal aufgerufen
 Drittes Unterforum
jokergreen0220 Offline

14.02.2019 09:17
MONTREAL - Marianne St-Gelais added another medal to her collection, winning silver in the first of two 500-metre womens events Antworten

MONTREAL - Marianne St-Gelais added another medal to her collection, winning silver in the first of two 500-metre womens events on Saturday at an ISU short-track speedskating World Cup. Wholesale Air Jordan 3 Cheap .St-Gelais, from Saint-Felicien, Que., earned her fourth medal of the 2014-15 World Cup season. Last week in Salt Lake City, the first event of the season, she collected a gold medal in the womens 1,000 metres, a bronze in the 500 metres and a bronze in the 3,000-metre relay.The results are there, Im in shape and I feel good, said St-Gelais. But regardless of the results I would have had, I would have been happy anyway because I feel I have strong legs, and that Im strong mentally. Im mostly happy that my good old reflexes are back when I skate.St-Gelais took second place on Saturday in 43.373 seconds, behind Chinas Fan Kexin (43.161) and ahead of South Koreas Jeon Ji-Soo (43.481), the bronze medallist.St-Gelais wasnt entirely satisfied with second place.I was going for gold and nothing else, said the 24-year-old athlete. I had a good opening to overtake (Fan) in the middle of the race, I was sure it was going to work, but she closed the door and after that, she knew I was right behind her and she made me lose some of my speed. After that, it was too late. On the other hand, Im happy I was able to protect second place.Kasandra Bradette of Saint-Felicien, Que., and Kim Boutin, from Sherbrooke, Que., respectively finished second and fourth in the B final of the womens 500 metres.Joanie Gervais, from Saguenay, Que., was the other Canadian to take part in the A final on Saturday. The 20-year-old, who is making her World Cup debut this season, finished sixth in the A final of the womens 1,500 metres. She started the day by qualifying for the semifinal through the rep heats, and then finished second in her heat in the semifinal to qualify for the A final.I still lack a little something to be able to keep pace with the others, said Gervais of her performance in the final. But Im proud that I was able to earn a spot in the final.The other Canadian taking part in the womens 1,500-metre race, Valerie Maltais from La Baie, Que., finished sixth in the B final.The womens 3,000-metre relay team qualified for Sundays A final after finishing second in its heat in the semifinal.On the mens side, Charles Hamelin of Sainte-Julie, Que., had to settle for the B final in the 1,500-metre event, which he won. He lost all hope of reaching the A final when a Chinese opponent pushed him and made him fall in the semifinal. The skater was penalized for his infraction, but because Hamelin was fourth when it happened, the officials could only award him a spot in the B final.Guillaume Bastille, of Riviere-du-Loup, Que., finished third in the B final of the mens 1,500 metres. The A final was won by South Koreas Park Se Yeong in 2:12.698.No Canadian reached the mens 500-metre finals. Samuel Girard of Fernand-et-Boileau, Que., and Samuel Belanger-Marceau of Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville, Que., were eliminated during the rep heats. Chinas Wu Dajing won the A final in 40.720. Air Jordan 3 Cheap Online . Andrew Luck couldnt believe his ears. Colts fans couldnt believe the scoreboard, and the Kansas City Chiefs couldnt believe their incredibly bad luck. Cheap Air Jordan 3 Free Shipping . Thats what he did over the past 2 1/2 years with the Washington Wizards. Wittmans approach helped turn the Wizards from pushover to playoff winners. http://www.airjordan3wholesale.com/ .C. -- Theyll remember the OT from the first Syracuse-Duke game -- and the Ts that decided Round 2.HARRISON, N.J. -- When his team first came together in February, New York Red Bulls coach Mike Petke wasnt sure what he had in Luis Robles. Seven months later, Petke knows what Robles gives him: A goaltender who can win games for his team. "In a goalkeeper, you expect him to come up with one huge save a game, a game-changing save. And Robles has done that if not more than that, so Im very happy with where hes at," Petke said after Robles recorded his 10th shutout of the season, leading the New York Red Bulls to a 1-0 win over FC Dallas on Sunday. "Were very happy with where hes at. If Luis continues to play like this, then hes going to give us a great opportunity to get points." Robles, who is tied with five other goaltenders for the MLS lead in shutouts, made two saves to help New York to its fourth straight victory. The Red Bulls improved to 15-9-6 with a league-leading 51 points. They have four games remaining in the regular season. FC Dallas midfielder Erick deflected New York midfielder Jonathan Steeles crossing pass into the net in the 76th minute for the games only goal. "It was a really fast play," Dallas midfielder David Ferreira said. "Erick wanted to clear the ball and unfortunately he ends up putting it in our own net." Raul Fernandez made one save for Dallas (10-9-10), which has five games remaining and is three points out of the final Western Conference playoff spot. The shutout was the seventh of the season for Dallas. "Our last two games we have been beaten on own-goals," FC Dallas coach Schellas Hyndman said. "This was a game I thought where we could come away with at least a pooint. Cheap Air Jordan 3 Wholesale. I think if were looking to get in the playoffs we have to get points. "Our objective when there was eight games left was to win four. We felt like we could get 12 points. Right now weve won one and lost two." Until the own goal, there were little in the way of sustained offensive pressure for either squad. New York attempted 11 shots while Dallas had eight. "It was really a game (where) both teams seemed to really dominate in midfield play," Hyndman said. "There just wasnt a lot of good scoring chances for either team." New York nearly broke through in the 16th minute when Eric Alexanders centring pass ricocheted off the far post and rolled along the goal line before Fernandez dove on the ball. Dallas best chance came in the 43rd minute when Ferreira broke into the box, but he was angled off by New York defender David Carney and was forced to shoot wide of the net. Seconds later, Red Bulls forward Thierry Henry had an opportunity from the box but his drive went wide. Henry had another opportunity to break the deadlock in the 63rd minute but his header from the box was wide of the net. Henry finished the game with three shots. "I think we broke them down in the first half," Steele said. "We just had a couple chances that never came off. We hit the post . Thierrys header and a couple of other half chances. At the end of the day you come in to do a job and you take the goal whatever way it comes." New York has won 19 of the 40 meetings between the franchises. Sundays game marked the only time in the regular season that the teams met. The announced attendance was 18,976. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz