Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 32 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
alisawhite123 ( Gast )
20.08.2020 09:58
'I wish Donald Trump knew how to be a president' Antworten

"There was normally to help them while these were home alone because there is no kind of nurses which might come to your own home there because body fat tests for individuals, " the presenter said.

"When they say there is tests for everyone they are simply lying. When they say there is tests even for those nurses in all the hospitals, they really are lying. People are about to die and fighting for a lives because irritating but lies. inch

Stone then generally known as on fans to do this by voting just for Joe Biden and additionally Kamala Harris on the upcoming elections.

"The only thing which would change this is once you vote. And once you vote for Biden considering the fact that you vote just for Kamala Harris, " she said on the video. "And the reason which would happen is as with women for power, we will fight for the families. We will fight if anyone else is to live. And we'll fight for individuals to get tested. Because the only countries who are doing well by means of COVID are those that have women for leadership. Please election. And please, what you may do, don't vote in a killer. "The order prompted protests beyond the state's Capitol building from men and women that think it shows a rediculous amount of government control.

"This certainly is the situation in Montana, while the governor, Steve Bullock, isn't really returning my phones. Where the health and wellness department, where Document continuously call, is hanging on me, " Sharon talked about. "This is the situation in the course of our country. Just where you, the people in the course of our country have reached great risk about dying from COVID. inch.

shopsmokingonline.com]Newport Pleasure[/url]

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz