Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 23 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
alisawhite123 ( Gast )
20.08.2020 09:57
'I wish Donald Trump knew how to be a president' Antworten

"There was use of to help them while the pair were home alone because there can be no kind of nurses that might come to home there because there isn't a tests for these products, " the occasional actress said.

"When they say there can be tests for everyone they've been lying. When they say there can be tests even for ones nurses in typically the hospitals, they are actually lying. People are in dire need and fighting regarding lives because absolutely nothing but lies. inches

Stone then described as on fans to do this by voting for the purpose of Joe Biden not to mention Kamala Harris in your upcoming elections.

"The only thing which will change this is any time you vote. And any time you vote for Biden given that you vote for the purpose of Kamala Harris, " she said in your video. "And the reason which will happen is considering that with women through power, we will fight for the families. We will fight for everyone to live. And we'll fight for visitors to get tested. Because the only countries which were doing well with the help of COVID are things that have women through leadership. Please political election. And please, anything you do, don't vote on a killer. "The order prompted protests beyond your state's Capitol building from individuals think it shows much more government control.

"This will be situation in Montana, the spot where the governor, Steve Bullock, is absolutely not returning my requests. Where the healthiness department, where I just continuously call, is hanging standing on me, " Sharon believed. "This is the situation having our country. Whereby you, the people having our country are in great risk from dying from COVID. inches.

shopsmokingonline.com]Newport Pleasure[/url]

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz