Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 12 mal aufgerufen
 Drittes Unterforum
liny195 Offline

26.12.2019 08:14
Colts third-round pick Bobby Okereke Antworten

was investigated for sexual assault when he was in college but was never charged https://www.coltsfanshop.com/Braden-Smith-Jersey , a fact the Colts learned about when Okereke told them.Via Zak Keefer of the , Colts General Manager Chris Ballard said Okereke informed them of the investigation during an interview at the Senior Bowl, and the work they did afterward left them comfortable drafting him.“He was very honest about his side of the story and what occurred,” Ballard said Wednesday.The Colts reviewed the Title IX case, and did their own investigation. No charges were filed and no discipline was ever brought at Stanford.“We talked it through, and look Jabaal Sheard Jersey , at the end of the day, it falls on me,” Ballard said. “I’ve been fortunate here that [coach] Frank [Reich] and [team owner Jim] Mr. Irsay have great trust in our process and what we do. Ultimately, this falls on me, whether we’re right or wrong at the end of the day.”Ballard said Irsay was made aware of the allegations before the draft.After a complaint in 2015, Okereke went through a pair of Title IX reviews at Stanford. While three of the five-member panelists declared him guilty Pierre Desir Color Rush Jersey , the rules required a 4-1 vote to charge him. The accuser never filed criminal charges, and eventually left the school.“I don’t want to sit here and act like we don’t have sympathy for both sides,” Ballard said. “It happened four years ago, and because there were no charges and no disciplinary action taken by the university, and because of his track record since, we felt comfortable drafting him.”Okereke drew high marks for character at Stanford https://www.coltsfanshop.com/Kemoko-Turay-Jersey , where he was a team captain and spent a summer interning for former U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice, working in a program that aided underprivileged children. The NFL sent a reminder to teams and players about the penalties for criticizing officials recently and they fined a handful of players for doing so last week.Texans quarterback Deshaun Watson had an opportunity to test the league’s disciplinarians this week, but passed on it. Watson was ruled to be in the grasp of Colts defenders on a play that initially appeared to be a touchdown pass to DeAndre Hopkins. They kicked a field goal instead of taking a 10-7 lead in the first half.Watson was asked about the play after the game and left little doubt that he disagreed with it while avoiding any incendiary language about the call.“I went back and forth with the ref. He said I was down,” Watson said at his postgame press conference. “I don’t . . . If you watch the tape of all the plays I extend and make in the red zone . . . He said he was trying to protect my health. It goes back and forth, but that’s the call he made. We have to live with it.”Watson said the call made a “big difference” on a day when the Texans would ultimately lose 30-23 to their AFC South rivals.

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz