Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 25 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
elaine95 Offline

04.12.2019 07:55
/bobby-evans-jersey/]Bobby E Antworten

The Bears have their kicker.Eddy Pineiro hit a 54-yard game-winning field goal as time expired in Denver today Bobby Evans Jersey nfl draft , helping Chicago win 16-14 — and helping to exorcise the demons of last season’s heartbreaking playoff loss.Pineiro’s kick came after Joe Flacco appeared to lead the Broncos to a dramatic comeback win. With just 31 seconds to play and the Bears beating the Broncos 13-6, Flacco threw a touchdown pass to Emmanuel Sanders that could have sent the game into overtime — if the Broncos had kicked the extra point. But it got crazy.The Broncos lined up for a two-point conversion, but they were flagged for delay of game. Not wanting to try the conversion from the 7-yard line, they opted to kick the extra point — which missed. Except that the Bears jumped offside, and when the Broncos accepted that penalty, they chose to go for two again. This time it was from the 1-yard line because of the Chicago penalty, and Denver converted to take a 14-13 lead.That wasn’t the end, though. Mitchell Trubisky, who had been struggling all game Bobby Evans Los Angeles Rams Jerseys , managed to get the Bears into field goal range, with the help of a highly questionable roughing the passer call. After Trubisky’s last pass the clock briefly showed 0:00, but the officials ruled that the Bears had called timeout with one second left. With that second, Pineiro worked his magic.The Bears need more than field goals, and Trubisky’s struggles are a real issue. But for now, Chicago is celebrating an improvement to 1-1, and Denver is stuck at 0-2. Tom Brady thinks he’s exactly like LeBron James.“We’re similar athletes, LeBron and I,” Brady said Tuesday Los Angeles Rams Jerseys Stitched , smiling. “Both great size and speed. Jumping ability. Shooting.“Not quite. Nah, he’s a much better athlete than me.”Brady and James share the same nickname — champion — though. James has three NBA titles, three NBA Finals MVP awards and four NBA MVP awards. Brady has five rings, four Super Bowl MVP awards and three league MVP awards.They also share a love of their game.“Some people are born with great height; some people are born with great size, great speed; and some people are born with other things I would say are more intangible,” Brady said. “I think competitive and ability to compete has been great attribute for me. It started when I was young, and it’s really a part of my whole family. It’s definitely in my family’s DNA to compete and to win. I was always encouraged to do that.“. . .People think you’re 41. What are you doing? And I’ll still be shooting for the stars. I’m doing something I love to do.”Losing, though, motivates Brady as much as winning. He recently said losing Super Bowls leaves a “mental scar Bobby Evans Jersey nfl draft ,” and the star quarterback expanded on that Tuesday.“I was a very poor sport [growing up],” Brady said. “I just remember losing and taking the remote and slamming it down over and over. If my kids did that today, I don’t know what the hell I would do, but I wouldn’t be happy. I remember punching a hole in the wall in our house.”Fortunately for his walls and his remote, Brady has won more than he has lost in the Super Bowl with a 5-3 record. He can become the only player in history with six rings with a victory on Sunday.

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz