Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 26 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
zhangzk Offline

30.09.2019 05:07
There might be Hall of Fame wide receivers in other cities Antworten

Antonio Brown Drew Lock Jersey , but Lions wideout Kenny Golladay is not going to be one of them.During an interview on WXYT, Golladay said he thought the Lions were more than capable at the position without the former All-Pro.“To be honest, I feel like the Lions are good where we’re at,” he said, via Dave Birkett of the .The Lions passing game cratered last season, leading to the dismissal of offensive coordinator Jim Bob Cooter.But that was after they traded Golden Tate to Philadelphia http://www.broncoscheapauthenticstore.com/dre_mont-jones-jersey-cheap , and Marvin Jones was lost to a knee injury.Lions General Manager Bob Quinn said he wanted to add “more playmakers,” but Golladay apparently doesn’t think he means a player such as Brown.“No offense to Antonio Brown, he’s gonna go down as one of the greats, an amazing player,” Golladay said. “But with me, T.J. Jones http://www.eaglescheapauthenticstore.com/shareef-miller-jersey-cheap , Brandon Powell, Chris Lacy, Bruce Ellington I mean, the list just goes on. All those guys have made plays this year. I have trust in those guys and I know the organization does as well.”Golladay is right, that list does go on.Unfortunately, Ellington and T.J. Jones are free agents Zach Brown Jersey , and Powell has 11 career receptions and Lacy none. Jaguars coach Doug Marrone didn’t wait long to make his first challenge for a possible pass interference call.Gardner Minshew was incomplete on a third-down throw to wide receiver D.J. Chark in the first quarter of Thursday night’s game against the Ravens. Ravens defensive back Anthony Averett was trailing Chark and Marrone threw a flag in hopes of replay showing that he interfered with the wideout’s ability to catch the ball.Any contact Averett made with Chark was minimal and there didn’t appear to be enough to reach the “clear and obvious” standard in place for replay reversals. That was the finding after replay and the Jaguars went on to punt the ball away.Getting a sense of just how the new rule will be applied promises to be a focus across the league, so Marrone probably won’t be the last coach to take a shot on a challenge this summer.

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz