Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 28 mal aufgerufen
 Drittes Unterforum
jokergreen0220 Offline

27.09.2019 07:42
He was off to a strong Antworten

The NHLs Mar. Discount Air Max 97 . 5 Trade Deadline is drawing closer and teams will be deciding on whether to buy or sell. Check out todays trade-related reports and speculation from around the NHL beat, including breaking news around the New York Rangers plans for captain Ryan Callahan. Blue-shirt biddingsTSN Hockey Insider Darren Dreger tweeted Friday that Western Conference teams are suggesting the New York Rangers are collecting information on St. Louis Blues forward Chris Stewart. With rumours swirling around pending unrestricted free agent Ryan Callahan, Dreger tweeted "Callahan for Stewart would be a sweet deal for Blues. On Wednesday, Dreger said he was told that "Rangers general manager Glen Sather has reached out to a number of general managers and he is gauging trade interest on Callahan." The Rangers captain is in the final season of a three-year, $12.825 million deal. He has nine goals and 20 points in 38 games. Rapid responseColorado Avalanche forward P.A. Parenteau has found himself front and centre of trade rumours with the Montreal Canadiens. Talking to Mike Chambers of the Denver Post on Sunday, Parenteau addressed his current situation with the Avalanche and the potential for a move to Montreal. "Any time a top-six guy on a team is out of the lineup (rumours) are going to go around. Its part of the game, but its not fun with family and stuff like that. Its Montreal, too, and everyone was calling me. But Im trying to block that out and wait for my turn," he said. Parenteau, 30, is in the second season of the four-year, $16 million contract he signed with the Avalanche as an unrestricted free agent in 2012. Patiently waitingThomas Vanek is close to making a decision on his future with the New York Islanders, or so his agent says. Steve Bartlett, who spoke to Newsdays Arthur Staple on Wednesday, said the Austrian winger is not quite ready to seal his fate, but that "we continue to have what I consider very good and constructive conversations with the Islanders." The Islanders acquired Vanek last October from the Buffalo Sabres in exchange for Matt Moulson, a conditional first-round pick in 2014 -- New York could defer the pick to next year if it is a top-10 selection -- and a second-round pick in 2015. "We certainly understand the team will want to explore [a trade] and try to recoup some of the assets they gave up," Bartlett said. "We are getting close to that line in the sand time and we understand the risks and rewards of the situation were in. (GM) Garth (Snow) and the Islanders have been nothing but great in this whole process." Cheap Air Max 97 All Pink China .com) - Matt Duchene picked up the deciding goal early in the third period and added an assist, as Colorado escaped with a 4-3 victory over Dallas at Pepsi Center. Cheap Air Max 97 White China .Y. -- The Buffalo Bills will head into the regular season short on experience at quarterback after trimming the roster on Friday. http://www.cheapairmax97fromchina.com/cheap-air-max-97-purple-china/ . made a diving catch in left field for the final out in a 1-0 victory over the Miami Marlins in a regular-season finale Sunday. Zimmermann (14-5) allowed only two baserunners, finishing with 10 strikeouts and one walk in the fifth no-hitter in the majors this year.HOUSTON -- Highly touted prospect George Springer is making his major league debut on Wednesday night, batting second and playing right field for the Houston Astros. Hes the first of a group of top prospects expected to help the Astros back to respectability after three straight 100-loss seasons. But hes trying not to put too much pressure on himself. "I have to understand who I am as a player and I understand what I can do, and just go out there and treat this like its any other game ... and try to help the Houston Astros win," he said. The 24-year-old outfielder had 37 homers and 108 RBIs with 45 stolen bases combined in Double-A and Triple-A last year. He was off to a strong start in Triple-A this season, too, hitting .353 with three homers and nine RBIs. There was a buzz around the ballpark on Wednesday with Springers arrival. The hashtag SpringerDay was trending on Twitter in Houston and fans were excitedly tweeting all day about his debut. General manager Jeff Luhnow was a little giddy about Springers call-up, too. "We dont want to rest all our hopes on one player, but hes a pretty good player and theres more behind him," Luhnow said. "If he does well, I think it will lift our team (which) is now struggling a little bitt and lift our citys spirits and give us hope that theres more like him coming. Nike Air Max 97 For Sale. Thats exciting. Thats what weve been working for." Springer was selected 11th overall by the Astros out of UConn in the 2011 amateur draft. Manager Bo Porter said he will be Houstons everyday right fielder. "When you look at ... the production in which hes been putting up and if you look at the woes weve had offensively and trying to get our offence going and having a guy of his calibre that we can plug into our offence, he can definitely help," Porter said. Springer knows people are looking for big things from him, but is careful not to get caught up in the hype. "The goal at the end of the day isnt about the future, it isnt about me, it isnt about anybody else, its about the Houston Astros and thats to go out and win," he said. His parents flew in from Connecticut to be at Wednesdays game and his father raved about his namesake. "Youre going to see some pretty special things out on the field ... his whole approach to the game," the elder George Springer said. "And he has a smile thats as infectious as it is contagious, and Im looking forward to seeing it myself because Im a baseball fan, too." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz