Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 162 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
ylq Offline

12.01.2019 02:22
It is a wonderful thing Antworten

It is a wonderful thing to feel nature. During this time, we can feel the beauty and softness of nature. Walking into nature, the first feeling I gave was -- comfortable Usa Gold Cigarettes For Sale Online. The flowers and trees here seem to be watching me, I am a little embarrassed. The four children of nature are very cute. The first child is called "Spring Baby." He is adjustable, and wherever he walks, it is a vibrant scene. He dressed his mother beautifully. He awakened the spring flowers, spring grass; found the swallows, sparrows, and played with him. The second child, "Eve," is not stable. He loved the limelight, which made his mother rushed, and the thunderstorm suddenly slammed into the air. The flowers and plants who drink enough water are full of energy and radiant. The third brother "Qiu Wa" made a small mistake and ate a "bamboo shoots fried pork". Qiu Wa is very sad, tears (deciduous) quietly fell. When Qiuwa walked into the orchard, he was no longer sad, because the peasants liked him very much and welcomed the arrival of Qiu Wa. The youngest sister who is ranked fourth is an innocent girl, and she is very sensible. Because of her arrival, Mother Earth caught a cold, and she shyly covered her mother with a thick white coat. Winter baby and the children together make a snowman, snowball fight, so unhappy. Nature, your beauty let the four seasons dress up! The nose smells, incense! The tip of the tongue is slightly ti��n, hot (t��n��)! A bite of teeth Marlboro Cigarettes Online From Usa, tender! Pat the round belly, the mouth is like a fire, and it is numb and spicy! This is the unique Sichuan snack - Mapocreated this unique Mapo tofu? That still needs to start from the beginning. According to legend Newport Red 100 Online, during the Tongzhi reign of the Qing Dynasty, a small hotel in Wanfuqiao, a suburb of Chengdu, the wife of the owner, Chen Senfu, burned a good dish, especially the "burning tofu", and the people were full of praise. However, this dish is called
Mapo tofu is not only delicious, but also simple. First cut the tofu into pieces of suitable size, then let them go to the boiling water to heat the body, quickly fish (l��o) and put it into the oil pan to stir fry, and add the ingredients - dried chili (ji��o), pepper And spicy sauce (ji��n��), and then continue to stir fry, a plate of steaming Mapo tofu is in the oil pan "����" birth (d��n) was born! Finally, the loading is done. Carefully spread the tofu, and then pour the thick (ch��u) spicy soup, watching the soup that slowly overflows from all around Chicago Cigarettes Prices Cartons, my saliva sheds three thousand feet! Oh, but also sprinkle some green onion, fresh onion and rich spicy fragrance, full of color and flavor, I really can't help but want to eat a bite!though Mapo tofu is only a home-cooked dish, it is because of this, its color and taste always reveal a most simple taste of the people, and it has a good reputation among the people (b��i). Nowadays, Mapo Tofu is not only spread throughout the country, but also world-famous, becoming a famous dish in Sichuan.he friend patted my shoulder and said Cheap Newport 100S Free Shipping, "Go, eat Mapo tofu!"the article, the small author introduces the origin and practice of Mapo tofu, so that people can have a certain the beginning of the article, I wrote several characteristics of the Mapo tofu with a line of comparison��fragrance, hot, tender, concise, accurate, and mouth-watering. At the same time, I also had a deep impression on the taste of this dish.h the end is kind and natural, it also takes care of the title, but it is hard to connect with the above, giving people a sense of awkwardness.

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz