Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 38 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
alisawhite123 ( Gast )
20.09.2019 09:34
U.S. to withdraw and withhold funds from Afghanistan Antworten

“I don’t know what the verdict will be, but I leave everything in the hands of God and wait,”Online Cigarettes Store USA Quicano said tearfully. “No more.”
The Senate minority leader, Chuck Schumer, is the latest to pile on to Democratic criticism of former Texas Rep. Beto O'Rourke, who is running for president and wants to institute a mandatory assault weapons buyback.

At last week's presidential debate, O'Rourke sparked outrage when he made the comment, “Hell, yes, we’re Newport Cigarettes Shop going to take your AR-15, your AK-47."

His policy plan includes a mandatory government buyback of "assault weapons and voluntary buyback for handguns."

Democrats and Republicans alike were swift in their condemnation of O'Rourke, arguing that it made it harder for both sides of the aisle to reach a compromise on gun control legislation.Schumer weighed in on that conversation in a call with reporters on Wednesday, according to the local Times Union newspaper in Albany, N.Y.

"I don't know of any other Democrat who agrees with Beto O'Rourke, but it's no excuse not to go forward," Schumer said.

Democratic Sen. Chris Coons of Delaware has said of O'Rourke's statement, "I frankly think that that clip will be Newport 100s Box played for years at Second Amendment rallies with organizations that try to scare people by saying Democrats are coming for your guns."

Smoking USA Newport and Marlboro Cigarettes
Online Cigarettes Store USA
2018 Wholesale Newport And Marlborl Cigarettes USA
Online Cigarettes Store USA
Smoking USA Newport and Marlboro Cigarettes

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz