Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 30 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
zhangzk Offline

16.09.2019 08:29
Pouncey agreed to a three-year Antworten

The Steelers are keeping their offensive line intact Phil Haynes Jersey , signing center Maurkice Pouncey and guard Ramon Foster to extensions, the team announced Thursday. according to Gerry Dulac of the , with Foster’s a two-year, $8.25 million contract.Pouncey Ugo Amadi Jersey , 29, has become one of the NFL’s top centers since the Steelers drafted him in the first round in 2010. He has made seven Pro Bowls and twice has earned All-Pro honors.He had one year remaining on his deal, with a $7 million base salary and a $7.951 million salary cap hit for 2019.Foster, 33, was scheduled to become a free agent after 10 seasons in Pittsburgh. He has started all but nine games over the past eight seasons.“It’s good to have it over with,” Foster said Dwayne Haskins Jersey , via the team website. “The Steelers have been our home for over a decade now. It’s awesome to be able to extend my career there, also my family. It’s always been a second home to us. We are excited. When we started talking we got it done quick because both sides wanted to get it done. It’s definitely a relief.” Laquon Treadwell has made only 56 catches for 517 yards and one touchdown in his first three seasons. The Vikings, not surprisingly, declined to pick up his fifth-year option for 2020.Treadwell faces a prove-it season, but that hasn’t changed his goals no “matter what the circumstances look like or what it looks like on the outside.”“I always dreamed about staying with one team, going to the Hall of Fame and putting my mark on one team and building and being a guy who the fans can relate to D.K. Metcalf Jersey ,” Treadwell said, via Chris Tomasson of the .The Vikings used the 23rd overall choice on Treadwell in 2016, and he has not come close to living up to his draft status.He is scheduled to become an unrestricted free agent in March.“I have enough motivation,” Treadwell said. “If you want to add that on, you can, but I have enough motivation. I haven’t had the best of my years here http://www.seahawksauthorizedshops.com/authentic-cody-barton-jersey , and I just look forward to making something of this year and adding to this team and helping us win a Super Bowl.”

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz