Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 194 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
alisawhite123 ( Gast )
07.09.2019 09:25
whole sale USA cigarettes Antworten

In court on Thursday, jurors heard the police Online Cigarettes Store USA interview, followed by a conversation between Richardson and her parents where she begged for their forgiveness.

When her parents walked into the interview room, Richardson addressed her mother. “Mommy,” she said, according to the Cincinnati Enquirer. “I’m so sorry, mommy.”

Her parents hugged her. “You should have just told us,”Cheap Newport Cigarettes Online Sale her father said. “Kids get pregnant every day,” her mother added. “Pregnancy is not the end of the world.”

“Mom, do you have any idea how I feel?” Richardson asked. Her mother replied, “Do you have any idea how we feel?”Prosecutors allege that she intentionally killed her baby. They allege that she searched “how do I get rid of a baby” upon finding out she was pregnant.

Richardson’s attorneys have repeatedly admitted she buried Newport box 100s cigarettes the child’s remains in her parents’ backyard — but they say she only did so after the baby was stillborn and she didn’t know what to do with the remains.

Prosecutor David Fornshell said that they will show police interviews to the jury that “fully support the charges against Richardson.”

Testimony in the case resumes on Friday.

Smoking USA Newport and Marlboro Cigarettes
Online Cigarettes Store USA
2018 Wholesale Newport And Marlborl Cigarettes USA
Online Cigarettes Store USA
Good USA Newport Cigarettes

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz