Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 44 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
panxing18 Offline

31.07.2019 05:34
Time to start the "Which coaches are o Antworten

n the way out?" watch in the NFL Bobby Evans Los Angeles Rams Jerseys , and all eyes are on Todd Bowles of the New York Jets at the moment.How quickly it all fell apart for them.After going 10-6 in his first season there, the Jets are 13-29, a .310 winning percentage.How soon could Bowles be gone? Consider that the Jets now head into a bye week. So that might make sense as a time to make a change for a club that had zero fight in it during a 41-10 loss Sunday against the visiting Buffalo Bills and quarterback Matt Barkley, of all people."We stunk it up as coaches," Bowles said. "We stunk it up as players."All true.Here's another comment that was rather telling: "That's the first time I felt like somebody really smacked ?Doug Marrone's Jacksonville Jaguars somehow immediately went from AFC runners-up to also-rans Los Angeles Rams Jerseys Stitched , dropping five consecutive games to fall to 3-6 after a 29-26 loss to the Indianapolis Colts;鈥?Dirk Koetter's Tampa Bay Buccaneers somehow beat the New Orleans Saints and Philadelphia Eagles in Weeks 1 and 2 but have lost six of seven games since to sit at 3-6 after a 16-3 setback against the visiting Washington Redskins;鈥?Jon Gruden is not going anywhere anytime soon, of course, but his Oakland Raiders are as bad as it gets right now, going to 1-8 after losing five games in a row by at least 14 points each, the latest a 20-6 defeat at home against the Los Angeles Chargers."This will be a year that a lot of us will never forget," Gruden said. "It's painful."Jets fans probably feel the same way about their season.In case you missed it, here are other top topics after the NFL season's 10th Sunday:ROAD, SWEET ROADWashington Redskins cornerback Josh Norman celebrated a road victory by blasting the NFC East leaders' home fans, saying it seems like they "just don't really care; they just boo everything and aren't really behind us." Washington is 3-1 in away games, 3-2 at home. "We can play all the games on the road Bobby Evans Jersey nfl draft , if you ask me," said Norman, who had an acrobatic interception early, one of four turnovers forced by Washington's defense against the Bucs. Later, Norman sent out a tweet encouraging spectators to be more supportive and enthusiastic at home. After all, with a 6-3 record, a two-game division lead over the surprisingly so-so Super Bowl champion Eagles and the Cowboys (both 4-5 after Dallas beat Philadelphia 27-20 with the help of a hurdle by Ezekiel Elliott) and an easy schedule the rest of the way, the Redskins would host a playoff game if they avoid a collapse.LIGHTS, CAMERA, ACTION!This week's most original TD celebration 鈥?remember when the league tried to discourage all of those with penalties and fines? 鈥?came courtesy of Kansas City Chiefs speedster Tyreek Hill. After catching one of Patrick Mahomes' two TD passes in KC's 26-14 win over the Arizona Cardinals Bobby Evans black jersey , Hill hopped into the stands and grabbed ahold of a TV camera, managing to record images of some teammates whooping it up, as well as the flag he earned for unsportsmanlike conduct. Chiefs coach Andy Reid was not exactly thrilled by that aspect of the charade. "That was too much," Reid said. "I'm all into the 'personality' thing, but he was ... out of character there."BETTER THAN OMAHAGive Los Angeles Rams QB Jared Goff credit for directing a potent offense that's helped his team get off to a 9-1 start. Give him credit, too, for quite an audible in LA's 36-31 victory against the Seattle Seahawks, name-checking Oscar winner Halle Berry.AP Pro Football Writers Dennis Waszak Jr. in East Rutherford, N.J., and Josh Dubow in Oakland Bobby Evans Jersey Mens , Calif., contributed to this report.Follow Howard Fendrich on Twitter at ://HowardFendrich The Rams will need two new starters as LG Rodger Saffold and C Jonathan Sullivan have moved on." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteTurf Show Timesa Los Angeles Rams communityLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpSectionsLibraryMastheadCommunity GuidelinesNFL OddsStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteSections 2019 offseason2019 free agency2019 NFL DraftFull ArchiveLibrary 2019 NFL calendar2019 Rams regular season sched2019 Rams preseason schedMasthead Community Guidelines NFL Odds StubHub ✕Filed under:2019 Los Angeles Rams Offseason2019 Los Angeles Rams PreseasonWhat will the 2019 Los Angeles Rams’ offensive line look like?New,180commentsThe Rams will need two new starters as LG Rodger Saffold and C Jonathan Sullivan have moved on.CDTShareTweetShareShareWhat will the 2019 Los Angeles Rams’ offensive line look like?Mark J. Rebilas-USA TODAY SportsThe Los Angeles Rams will have to find two new starters on the offensive line after being relatively lucky it’s not three with LT Andrew Whitworth choosing not to retire. LG Rodger Saffold III signed with the Tennessee Titans and C John Sullivan’s option wasn’t picked up.Looking at of the Rams voluntary workouts, it seems that Joseph Noteboom and Brian Allen are going to get the first crack at replacing Saffold and Sullivan. OL Jamil Demby is lined up at left tackle, but this is probably most likely because the rookies aren’t there and Andrew Whitworth gets some veteran rest.The Rams have intelligently invested a bit of draft capital over the last two drafts for the offensive line. Noteboom arrived via the third round of the 2018 NFL Draft preceding Oklahoma Sooners OT Bobby Evans in the 2019 NFL Draft third round. The Rams also spent Day 3 picks on Demby, Allen, and Wisconsin Badgers OL David Edwards in the last two drafts. I don’t think the above group (sub Whitworth for Demby of course) is what the Rams will end up with when the 2019 regular season starts.Based on finding the best five guys, I believe the Rams will eventually have a starting lineup (from left to right) of Whitworth, Noteboom, Austin Blythe Greg Gaines Los Angeles Rams Jerseys , Evans, and Rob Havenstein. Whitworth and Havenstein are the only positions somewhat set in stone. The interior is where things can get interesting. Blythe entered the league as a center and some, including myself, believe that is his best fit as he is undersized but is very smart and quick. In addition, his contract situation is interesting as the Rams could lock him in long-term at center for a better value than at guard; Blythe is set to become an unrestricted free agent next offseason.Noteboom showed flashes in his limited time, and I believe the staff will find a spot for him. Evans and Allen are the final pieces of this interior switcharoo. Rams Head Coach Sean McVay and Offensive Line Coach/Run Game Coordinator/Co-Offensive Coordinator Aaron Kromer will have to basically decide is the unit better with Blythe at center and Evans at right guard or Allen at center and Blythe at right guard. Ultimately, I think Evans brings a unique element to the offensive line as a more traditional power player and the right side (usually strong side for running) would be extremely powerful with Evans and Havenstein locking it down.All in all, this is purely speculation on my part but regardless of my thoughts, the success of the last two seasons give me confidence that the Rams will explore all options to ensure as much continued success up front as they can.

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz