Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 44 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
panxing18 Offline

27.06.2019 04:39
"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections NewsAnalysis & Edi Antworten

News and Notes for Saturday Brandon Morrow Jersey , January 12, 2019torialsCleveland Indians prospects & minor leaguesGame RecapsTransactionsMorning news and notesLeonys Martin speaks on medical scareNew,112commentsNews and Notes for Saturday, January 12, 2019ESTShareTweetShareShareLeonys Martin speaks on medical scareScott R. Galvin-USA TODAY SportsLeonys Martin speaks to the media about the medical scare that nearly killed him, plus a whole lot more!Indians NewsFrancisco Lindor signs 1-year $10.55 million deal to avoid arbitration with Indians; no deal for Bauer http://www.chicagocubsteamshop.com/authentic-david-ross-jersey , who is seeking $13 million | cleveland.com - Francisco Lindor saw his salary jump from $623,200 in 2018 to $10.55 million for 2019 as he reached a one-year deal with the Indians to avoid arbitration. Trevor Bauer and the Tribe could not reach a settlement and could be headed for arbitration for the second straight year.Leonys Martin of Cleveland Indians feels blessed to be alive after health scare - The Cleveland Indians outfielder spoke to the media Friday for the first time since the health scare. He thanked the doctors and staff at Cleveland Clinic, where he spent nearly two weeks after being rushed to the hospital following an Aug. 7 game.Who’s going to be ready for spring training? Medical updates on nine Cleveland Indians | cleveland.com - The Indians, with pitchers and catchers scheduled to report to spring training on Feb. 12, give updates on nine rehabbing players.Cleveland Indians claim RHP A.J. Cole on waivers; 40-man roster is at 39 | cleveland.com - Right-hander A.J. Cole made 28 relief appearances for the Yankees last year after making the opening day roster for the Washington Nationals.Cleveland Indians OF Bradley Zimmer feels good after shoulder surgery, aims for spring training return | cleveland.com - “Based on how I’m feeling now http://www.chicagocubsteamshop.com/authentic-david-ross-jersey , I feel like I’ll be ready for spring training,” Zimmer said. “Whether they turn me lose by then or not, I feel like I’m in a really good place right now, physically.”Cleveland Indians invite Rob Kaminsky, Daniel Johnson and 4 other minor leaguers to big-league spring training | cleveland.com - Indians minor leaguers Daniel Johnson, Rob Kaminsky http://www.chicagocubsteamshop.com/authentic-david-ross-jersey , David Martinez, Mike Papi, Li-Jen Chu and Mark Mathias have been invited to big-league spring training.Cleveland Indians looking for All-Star Week volunteers | fox8.com - There are unpaid positions available in the 2019 All-Star Week Volunteer Program throughout the city’s baseball-themed attractions.Dan Otero on Baseball History and Being a Fan of the Game | FanGraphs Baseball - David Laurila ofFangraphs interviews Dan OteroAround the LeagueWho signedWho didn’tLGFT Yan Gomes speaks about his new teamDodgers acquire Russell MartinMystery team alert! NEW YORK (AP) — Infielder Ronald Torreyes was traded from the New York Yankees to the Chicago Cubs for a player to be named or $2.The 26-year-old was designated for assignment Monday to clear a roster spot when the Yankees claimed right-hander Parker Bridwell off waivers from the Los Angeles Angels. The trade was announced Wednesday.Torreyes was acquired by the Cubs from Cincinnati in December 2011 and spent 1½ seasons in Chicago’s minor league system. His contract was purchased by Houston in July 2013, by Toronto in May 2015 and by the Los Angeles Dodgers the following month.He made his major league debut with the Dodgers that September and was traded to the Yankees in January 2016. In quick succession he was claimed off waivers by the Angels and re-claimed by the Yankees.Torreyes hit .292 with 36 RBIs in 315 at-bats over 108 games in 2017, but spent much of this year at Triple-A Scranton/Wilkes-Barre and batted .280 with seven RBIs in 100 at-bats over 41 games for the Yankees.He is eligible for salary arbitration for the first time.

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz