Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 64 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
zhangzk Offline

12.06.2019 03:39
Shelby Miller is scheduled to return to the Antworten

Arizona Diamondbacks‘ rotation Monday Brian Burns Jersey , 14 months after the right-hander underwent Tommy John elbow ligament replacement surgery.

Miller will face the Marlins in Miami. He rejoined the NL West-leading Diamondbacks before their game Thursday night against the Pirates after making four rehab starts in the minor leagues.

”I’m pretty excited but I’m assuming the first (start) back won’t be perfect,” Miller said. ”There are going to be times where I’m going to have to bear down and get through some stuff. I’ve talked to people (who have had the surgery) and they say command is the last thing to come back.”

The 27-year-old Miller pitched a combined 19 1/3 innings in his rehab starts, two with Double-A Jackson and two with Single-A Visalia. He allowed 10 runs and 20 hits while striking out 28 and walking six.

A 15-game winner in 2013 with the St. Louis Cardinals and an All-Star in 2015 with the Atlanta Braves, Miller was injured in his fourth start last season. He has a 5-14 record and 5.78 ERA in 24 starts since the Diamondbacks acquired him from the Braves in a trade prior to the 2016 season.

”I definitely have some thing to prove over here,” Miller said.

Miller will take the rotation spot of rookie right-hander Matt Koch http://www.panthersauthorizedshops.com/authentic-greg-little-jersey , who was optioned to Triple-A Reno. Koch was 5-4 with a 4.40 ERA in 13 games, including 12 stats.

Right-handed reliever Jake Barrett was recalled from Reno. He has appeared in three games for the Diamondbacks this season.

The NFL quarterback: the leader of the offense, commander of the line of scrimmage, general of the turf, etc. No position matters more in the National Football League than quarterback! Over the past decade Will Grier Jersey , teams like the Cleveland Browns have been at the bottom of their division every year. Why? Probably because they have gone through 18 starting quarterbacks! On the other hand, teams like the Green Bay Packers have had either Brett Favre or Aaron Rodgers, two future Hall of Famers, at the helm for the last 25 years!A lot of these wannabe superstars pan out to be nothing more than low-grade backups, or even third-stringers. Whether they never get the chance to succeed behind the starter http://www.panthersauthorizedshops.com/authentic-christian-miller-jersey , or they blow it when it's their turn to step up to the plate (cross-sport reference, check!), a high percentage of these guys fizzle out, never to be heard from again. Teams are less and less patient nowadays to start seeing results, as proven by veterans Tom Savage and Mike Glennon losing their starting jobs early in the season to Deshaun Watson and Mitchell Trubisky respectively.But today Jordan Scarlett Jersey , we celebrate (or more like humiliate) 15 hopeless quarterbacks that will be out of the NFL by next year!

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz