Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 28 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
hongwei28 Offline

12.06.2019 03:25
www.titansjerseyproshop.com Antworten

The Antonio Brown saga has finally come to an end. The Steelers agreed to trade the WR to the Raiders for a 3rd round pick and a 5th round pick. Oakland also added just over $30 million in..."The Antonio Brown saga has finally come to an end. The Steelers agreed to trade the WR to the Raiders for a 3rd round pick and a 5th round pick. Oakland also added just over $30 million in guaranteed money to Brown’s contract over the next 3 years.This tweet from Jeremy Fowler sums it up pretty well:That is pretty crazy to me. I know there were a lot of Titans fans that really wanted Jon Robinson to pull off this deal. Most of us probably wouldn’t have been upset with giving up a 3rd and a 5th to get him Amani Hooker Jersey , but what is to stop him from doing this same stuff if he isn’t happy next year. There is no doubt he is a great player, but this contract now has him getting $30 million in guaranteed money until he is 34. Of course if the Raiders go out and win a Super Bowl in the next 3 years with Brown being a major contributor, they will be praised for making this deal. I seriously doubt that happens.Blaine Gabbert to start for the Titans vs. the Texans UPDATE: Welp, this has been an interesting week. The Titans are very likely to be without Marcus Mariota and their top 3 offensive tackles. That is on top of Delanie Walker who is out for the year. Mike Vrabel has really been dealt a crappy hand to start his first season as an NFL head coach, but to his credit, he isn’t making any excuses. Maybe this adversity will help them in the long run.The only way the Titans are going to win this game is by running the ball and forcing some turnovers on defense. I don’t have a lot of confidence in their ability to run the ball here with Kevin Pamphile and whoever else starting at tackle. Pray for the QB.You shouldn’t be surprised to see that the entire ESPN “expert” panel picked the Texans. Jason “Bon Jovi” LaCanfora and Pete Prisco actually picked the Titans against the spread. Bless them.Here is everything you need to know about watching the game.Nuts and boltsLocation: Nissan Stadium, Nashville Amani Hooker Tennessee Titans Jersey , TN Game time: Sunday, September 16, 2018 | 12:00 p.m. CentralTV channel: CBSAnnouncers: Andrew Catalon, James LoftonOnline Stream/Replay: NFL GamepassLine: It has moved all the way from Texans -1 to Texans -3 1/2We are going to use this as the open thread today, so use this to discuss the game.GO TITANS!!

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz