Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 33 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
panxing18 Offline

20.05.2019 07:59
Thorsday Open Thread"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Antworten

Vikings 2018 SeasonVikings 2019 OffseasonU.S. Bank StadiumMinnesota Vikings PodcastsOpen ThreadsMinnesota Vikings News and Links: April 4th Womens Brian O'Neill Jersey , 2019New,974commentsThorsday Open ThreadCDTShareTweetShareShareMinnesota Vikings News and Links: April 4th, 2019Brace Hemmelgarn-USA TODAY SportsGood Morning!It’s the start of my work week, so links etc. behind paywalls will start to get limited which is a good thing because there isn’t much going on with the Vikings right now.Let’s carry on with our news and links open thread full of beer recommendations, nap strategies, crock pot and smoker recipes. Fire up the mock drafts and drop by for some fan wisdom, snark and have another cup of coffee.Around the DN since our last open thread:Chris has your Minnesota Vikings Free Agency Tracker.Vikings news from other sources:At Vikings.com, they’ll keep you up to the minute with their Vikings free agency tracker.Wobby opens his pick-6 mailbag featuring Maurice Jones-Drew on finding a complement for Dalvin Cook in the draft, Kubiak’s influence and more.From their lunch break series: PFF highlights NFL units that need to be addressed via the draft.Mock Madness 6.0: Draft prediction for the Vikings as the calendar flips to April.Prospect Profile: Kentucky edge rusher Josh Allen.At SkorNorth.com Matthew Coller says the Vikings appear to be looking closely at the top tight ends in the draft.League news: From NFL.com Matthew Stafford’s wife Rashod Hill Jersey , Kelly, to undergo brain surgery.(good luck to her)Mike McCarthy: Firing couldn’t have been handled worse.Jordy Nelson: Would be hard to say no if A-a-ron called.2016 NFL Draft do-over: Dak Prescott goes No. 15 to the Browns.ESPN lists the cap space for all 32 teams.ESPN has an NFL-wide free agency tracker.We come to today’s media selection:Johnny Cash - Folsom Prison BluesAgain, we all know the rules, but in case someone is new:-No discussion of politics or religion-No feeding of the trolls-This isn’t a male version of The View, so leave the gender hatred at the door-Keep the bad language to a minimum (using the spoiler tags, if you must)-Speaking of which, if discussing a newer show or movie, please use spoiler tags-No pictures that could get someone fired or in serious trouble with their employer-If you can’t disagree in a civil manner, feel free to go away-While navigating the open thread http://www.thevikingslockerroom.com/authentic-jalyn-holmes-jersey , just assume it’s sarcasm.With that, the beer light is on and the bar is open. Belly up & tie one on. Don’t annoy your waiter, try the fish tacos and as always, Welcome Aboard! A day after the San Francisco 49ers elected Richard Sherman as their player representative, the veteran cornerback believes a lockout is coming when the NFL collective bargaining agreement expires."It's going to happen, so it's not like guys are guessing," Sherman said before the 49ers' workout Thursday.The current CBA between players and NFL owners doesn't expire until after the 2020 season, but there have been rumblings that players might dig in their heels in order to get certain economic changes, including more guaranteed money in contracts.Owners locked out the players for four months during the 2011 offseason Womens Laquon Treadwell Jersey , but the sides eventually hammered out a 10-year deal before the regular season was jeopardized.Sherman said he's expecting a lockout this time around "because there was a lockout before. We don't plan on changing anything about the deal we currently have right now ... I don't think it's going to be negotiated before the end of the CBA."That issue is for down the road. For now, the three-time All-Pro cornerback eagerly awaits his 49ers debut Sunday at Minnesota. After being released by Seattle in March, Sherman, 30, signed a three-year deal with San Francisco.He appears fully recovered from a ruptured right Achilles tendon that ended his 2017 season in November. But Sunday's game offers Sherman his first true test to prove he's still the same shutdown defender he was before the injury. And the opener comes against a Vikings team that expects big things offensively after signing quarterback Kirk Cousins in the offseason.So far, Sherman has drawn rave reviews for the leadership role he's taken with a young 49ers defense."It's inspiring just to play across from a guy like that that's played at a high level," cornerback Ahkello Witherspoon said. "I've always looked up to him, always thought highly of him. To be able to pick his brain just inspires me to take my game to the next level."Asked if this week of preparation feels different given his new surroundings, Sherman replied:"I got my Kobe cleats."Nike has a line of football cleats endorsed by former Los Angeles Lakers superstar Kobe Bryant Linval Joseph Jersey , a friend of Sherman's who offered the cornerback advice on how to rehab from an Achilles injury, since Bryant experienced the same setback.Sherman said he'll feel butterflies when he takes the field for his 49ers debut, but he said it won't be so different from his previous seven years with the Seahawks."(There's) always that rookie inside me. I don't think it changes from your first year to your eighth year," he said. "I think you always go into it knowing you're gonna have a chance to do something special and you're excited about the possibilities."NOTES: Weakside linebacker Malcolm Smith (hamstring) participated in Thursday's practice and is expected to be ready Sunday, defensive coordinator Robert Saleh said. ... Saleh also said that rookie Fred Warner will start at middle linebacker.

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz